Member Referral Program - Want $50?
The Metro North Chamber of Commerce is offering a new “Member Referral Program.” We want to reward you for bringing a new business into our family and when a referred business or organization joins the Chamber, you will receive A $50 credit toward your next year’s membership dues. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make!
How does it work?
- Identify a business, vendor, or acquaintance who could benefit from membership in the Metro North Chamber of Commerce.
- Submit your referrals via email to Karen Cobb (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to Laray Stone (email@example.com).
- Karen or Laray will contact the referred business.
- When your referral joins the Chamber within 60 days of receiving your emailed referral and they complete payment for a full year membership you will receive a $50 credit toward your next year’s Chamber dues.
Referral Terms and Conditions
- When we contact the referred business, we will mention you or your company as the referring business.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- Referrals must be submitted in writing via email in order to be eligible for the $50 credit.
- If a referral is submitted more than once by different people, the Chamber will honor the first referring party only.
- The $50 credit can only be used toward a company’s Chamber dues on the renewal anniversary date and cannot be carried over.