The Metro North Chamber of Commerce offers you a wide range of programs and activities:
- Ambassadors - these dedicated Chamber members volunteer their time to welcome new members at ribbon cuttings, grand openings and other MNCC functions. For more information, email@example.com
- Business After Hours - each month a Chamber business is the host of an evening networking event featuring food, drink and opportunities to grow your business. For more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business & Government Affairs (BGA) - during each legislative session (January-early May), the Chamber's lobbyists lead a bi-monthly review of all bills relevant to our membership. Open to all Chamber members, BGA draws on the group's expertise and input to determine whether legislation is monitored, supported or opposed to maximize the Chamber's impact at the State Capitol. For more information, email@example.com
- Development Council - this special level of Chamber membership includes representatives from all industries who design detailed programming for our membership that includes panel presentations with outside experts and other unique formats to foster a deeper understanding of pertinent business topics. For more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hot Deals - Promote your company's special deals to the public-at-large via our website, a feature you control through your member account.
- Job Posts - Advertise for new talent to join your firm, another feature you control through your member account.
- Leadership Program - now in its 39th year, this 10-month immersion curriculum centers on leadership styles/approaches, features guest speakers and has on-site visits to multiple sites crucial to the Metro North region. For more information, email@example.com
- Leads Groups - we have four Leads groups that meet on various days in different locations; one industry per group to maximize your potential for new business. For more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ribbon Cuttings / Grand Openings - the Chamber is pleased to welcome new members (if they so choose) with a ribbon cutting ceremony and grand opening. For more information, email@example.com