New Member Spotlight:
"RSS Insurance Services is a third-generation family business serving the Colorado community from our office in Westminster. Since 1967, we have put our customers first. Today, we are more committed than ever to minimizing the cost of insurance while maximizing coverage for our clients.
We approach every client partnership as a personal relationship built on compassion, utmost trust, and indispensable advice. Our experienced team knows this industry inside and out. From covering your business to insuring your family, we’ll design a custom solution to help you protect your livelihood. We know that peace of mind is essential to prosperity, and there’s nothing we want more for our clients.
At RSS, we proudly carry on the legacy of the principles our agency was built upon. These values are the lifeblood of our work and the foundation of the care we show our clients every day.
We are passionate about partnering with Colorado entrepreneurs and small businesses like ourselves. As a trusted insurance partner, advisor and advocate, we focus on small businesses across all industries. We represent over 60 carriers and all insurance product lines, so there really isn’t any service we can’t offer our clients as we build them a comprehensive and customized insurance program.
Over 50 years ago, RSS was founded upon the principles of integrity, professionalism and honesty. As agency owners, we added three more core values we feel passionately about – generosity, community and teamwork. We are dedicated to protecting our children, our employees, our community, and our clients. To us this is a deeply personal mission. We also think our values and personal approach to insuring our clients and their assets makes RSS unique and special in a world of 1-800 numbers, indifference and insurance sameness. Every suggestion we make comes from a place of integrity and consideration for the unique, personal needs of our clients and never ours.
We are proud to have created an agency culture built on values, rooted in expertise, and driven by care.
- Our agency has been part of the Westminster and north metro community for 51 years.
- All 19 of our team members are licensed and have a combined experience of 305 years in the insurance industry.
- We actively serve our community on a quarterly basis through volunteering opportunities and have a “charity-centered” referral program. (We donate $10 to our Charity of the Quarter for every referral we receive.) Our current charities are:
- 1st Quarter: A Precious Child
- 2nd Quarter: Flatirons Habitat for Humanity
- 3rd Quarter: Food Bank of the Rockies
- 4th Quarter: Samaritan’s Purse
Say, "Hello!" to our newest members!
Avante HR Solutions
Harmony Senior Referrals